French 4 Tots Summer Camp 2018!
July 9 – August 10
Come for a week, or stay for the summer. We look forward to seeing you.
All-day French camp for JK to grade 5 students.
French 4 Tots summer camp offers an enriched French language program in the morning and fun camp activities in the afternoon. French 4 Tots summer camp enhances French verbal skills during the summer in a fun and safe environment. In the morning campers have the opportunity to practice their French reading and writing skills under the guidance of an OCT French teacher. The morning sessions will focus on French verbal, reading and writing in order to build on previously acquired language skills for grade 1 to 5 students.
Kindergarten students will have a blast in their own classroom where they will be introduced to French. These new French language learners will be encouraged to use their French throughout day. In the afternoon, campers will enjoy sports,arts and crafts, water play and more. We will also enjoy weekly trips, outings and theme days. Campers will have so much fun they won’t even know they are learning!
- Will introduce JK/SK* students to the French language
- Will help prepare SK students entering French Immersion for the upcoming school year
- Will reinforce French language skills
- Enhances learning outside the classroom
- Builds confidence in French language skills
- Is perfect for grade 1 – 5 French Immersion and Francophone students
- Swimming, trips, sports, arts and crafts, new friendships and more!
- Provides a fun summer French experience
*Participants must be at least 4 years old to attend summer camp. All participants must be fully potty trained.
**Campers in grades 1-5 must have prior French experience.
About our Staff
- All staff are certified with Standard First Aid & CPR-C.
- All staff have completed a Vulnerable Sector Screenings with Durham Regional Police Service.
- All staff speak French fluently
- They are experienced, creative and enthusiastic leaders of fun.
When: July 9 – August 10
Where: Pickering Location: Frenchman’s Bay Public School (Pending permit approval)
Address: 920 Oklahoma Dr. Pickering, ON
Note: All registrants must be at least 4 years old to be eligible for camp.
- $25 one time Canadian Parent for French family membership. If you are already a Canadian Parents for French member, please present your membership ID number at registration.
- $12.50 per child for a camp t- shirt.
- Before and after camp care 7:30-9:00 am, 4:15 – 5:45 pm $40/week.
- Before or After Camp hours only: $28.00/week. Please note after 6:00 pm an extra fee of $1.00/minute will be charged.
Click on the link below to register for your Canadian Parents for French family membership.
Volunteer Program for Students
Whether you are a volunteer or co-op student, we need a creative, dynamic person like you to join our team for the summer. Not only will you receive a certificate for your volunteer hours, you will get a reference letter from us describing the experience you have gained under the guidance of an on site coordinator.
Register before April 30 and benefit from early registration prices. After April 30, camp fees will be $265/week.
|Week 1: July 9 – July 13|
|Week 2: July 16 – July 20|
|Week 3: July 23 – July 27|
|Week 4: July 30 – August 3|
|Week 5: August 7 – August 10|
Before Camp Care
After Camp Care
Before and After Camp Care
July 9 – July 13
July 16 – July 20
July 23 – July 27
July 30 – Aug 3
Aug 7 – Aug 10